There are several ways on removing acne scars. The appearance of acne starts during puberty when the body actively produces hormones that causes too much sebum in the skin. This skin stage may pass but it would definitely leave marks to haunt your appearance forever. Treating acne scars can be done through natural inexpensive ways and dermatological procedures that would probably cost a lot. However, acne scar treatment still depends on the mildness and severity of the scar.
Below are some of the techniques on removing acne scars naturally:
1. Hydration is the key. It has been proven that water is one of the best natural methods to remove acne scars and prevent acne breakouts. Drinking at least 8 glasses of water or more helps your skin to shed those unwanted dead skin cells.
2. A lot of people are recommending the use Vitamin E capsule for those scars. You might apply it topically to the affected area by pricking a spot in the capsule and apply the oil to the scar. Another option is to take it orally to have that cell renewal from the inside.
3. Rosehip seed oil is also an effective remedy on removing acne scars. This is an anti-ageing and anti-wrinkling agent that helps the skin to regenerate. Massage it on the scar twice a day.
4. Eating a balance diet may help in removing acne scars. The more nutritious foods you include in your meal, the faster the scar will heal. It helps in building the skin cells and gives a healthy skin glow as well.
5. Combine rose water and paste of sandal wood and apply it on the spot where the scars are. Leave it overnight then rinse with cold water the next day.
Aside from the natural ways of removing acne scars, there are also dermatological procedures that would definitely give you a much faster result. However, pregnancy and other health conditions may hinder your want to undergo these procedures. Here are some of the hi-tech methods can remove acne scars effectively.
6. Nowadays, not only certified dermatologists do a dermabrasion but facial salons as well. Dermabrasion is the removal of the top skin layer using a machine that chafes off the skin. Once the skin heals, the top layer will then have a smoother and clearer appearance.
7. Laser resurfacing is one of the most affordable anti-scar treatments available. It simply uses a high-energy light that would remove the fine scars and even prevent wrinkles.
8. You may also have a chemical peel procedure. This is just like dermabrasion. The only difference is that the top layer of the skin is peeled off using chemicals not machines. This is not a very advisable procedure for all since some people may have allergic reactions to the chemicals.
With all the available choices for treatment, you surely would not have an excuse as to why your acne scar is still obvious. It's your choice whether you would opt for the natural way or the dermatological procedure on how to remove acne scars.
Acne sufferers always turn to the market for their expensive creams and gels to help them cure their acne. However most of these products do not give us the results that we want and they are usually so expensive that they can burn a hole in our pocket. That is why so many are looking for effective acne natural remedy that can provide them with real answers that does not cost a bomb.
To tell you the truth, even the dermatologists don’t really know the exact causes of acne. It may be hard to believe but it is true. They are familiar with what drugs to prescribe to you when you are suffering from acne but they don’t exactly understand what the underlying causes of acne are.
Cosmetic and drug companies are also investing in millions or billions of dollars into the acne market to roll out products year after year. Take a look at the advertisements for their acne products, every single time they will say that it will help to cure your acne permanently. If it is really effective, why do they need to roll out a new product every other year? Most probably they themselves don’t get it or they are focusing on earning more money themselves. They are just no into acne natural remedy that will help people to cure their acne permanently because it means less money for them.
To effectively cure your acne, you will have to get to the root of the problem of acne and get rid of it. The drugs and acne products out there in the market only treat the symptoms of your acne. Most of them dry out your skin or try to kill off the bacteria in your acne. However new break outs always occur before the previous one can recover. But the root causes of acne lies deep in our body which these acne products just couldn’t possibly touch.
Think about it, if there is a garden full of weed and all you do is to cut off the weed without plucking out the roots. Weeds will still grow and they will take over the whole garden. To effectively stop the weed from growing, you will have to pluck out the roots instead of cutting off the weeds on the surface.
Typical acne treatments only give you the quick fix because they are dealing with the weeds on the surface instead of dealing with the root problems. This is why acne natural remedy is preferred as it goes down to the root problem and gets rid of the root that causes acne. If there are no roots, weeds just cannot grow.
Acne is a symptom that tells us that something is wrong in our body. It is a warning signal that we must heed before it scales up to a bigger problem. Anyone can reduce the amount of acne on their face drastically or get rid of it permanently if they are able to get rid of the causes of acne. Some of the causes of acne are due to our unhealthy diets and lifestyles. We are moving less frequently, eating diets that consist of unnatural food and having a stressful lifestyle.
Adopting acne natural remedy would be to alter our diets by eating more natural food such as vegetables, fruits and nuts and live a less stressful lifestyle accompanied by sleeping adequately. By bringing your body back into balance, acne can be cleared quickly and permanently. Stop making the same acne treatment mistakes and bring your body back into balance by adopting a more holistic way of treating acne.