Looking for an acne remedy? Let me give a brief on what it is and what type of acne you have.
Acne is caused when the follicles or pores of the skin become blocked. When the follicle becomes blocked, natural oils that would normally drain through the pores get blocked beneath your skin and bacteria can begin to grow.
– Non-inflamed skin blemishes known as whiteheads and blackheads. Whiteheads may appear on your skin as little white spots and occur when the trapped oils and bacteria stay below the skin’s surface. Blackheads appear as little black spots and occur when the trapped oils and bacteria are turned black by the skin’s pigments.
– this occurs when the follicle wall ruptures causing the area to become inflamed. The first stage of inflammatory acne is the papule stage – when the follicle break occurs, this causes white blood cells to rush in causing the pore to become inflamed. The second stage of inflammatory acne occurs when the white blood cells reach the surface of the skin.
A physician can treat acne or it can be treated naturally. There are many over-the-counter acne remedies and in severe cases, your physician may prescribe medications. Be sure to discuss with your physician any side effects or interaction risks with other drugs or foods. There are natural acne remedies as well that have been proven to help decrease the onset of acne symptoms.
– a healthy diet that includes whole, unprocessed foods such as fresh fruits and vegetables, and foods that contain Omega-3 fatty acids. You should avoid processed and packaged foods, foods that contain trans fats, and fried foods.
– helps to reduce overproduction of oils that can block the follicles.
– can help heal skin blemishes and helps to reduce inflammation of the skin.
– helps decrease sensitivity of the skin to the effects of testosterone and helps decrease outbreaks of acne during the menstrual cycle.
– helps to reduce bacteria and inflammation during acne outbreaks.
– massaging the skin helps to increase circulation and can prevent the blocking of follicles, or pores.
– can be used to exfoliate your skin and helps to neutralize acid content.
– a natural remedy for pain and inflammation.
– helps to reduce scars and improve overall skin condition. Aloe Vera is a good acne remedy
– helps with digestion to prevent acne.
– helps to purify the blood and lymphatic system.
– reduces swelling caused by inflammation.
– this is derived from whey products and helps with digestion and helps to regulate metabolism.
– oils from this tree have anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral properties that help to heal skin lesions.
– helps to draw oil and impurities out of skin.
– has antibacterial properties to help cleanse the skin.
– works as an antibiotic and can help stimulate the immune system.
– helps to reduce outbreaks that occur at the onset of the menstrual cycle.
– helps to boost the immune system.
As with many diseases and illnesses, the key to preventing the outbreak of acne is to live a healthy lifestyle that includes a healthy diet and regular exercise. A healthy diet provides your body with the nutrients needed to have healthy skin. A regular exercise routing helps to keep your blood flowing properly and helps to keep your skin healthy. You should learn which foods are more prone to cause acne outbreaks and avoid these foods.
Acne is sometimes the result of natural hormonal changes in the body brought on by the menstrual cycle. Eating a healthy diet and exercising regularly will help your body deal with these natural changes better and decrease the risk of an acne outbreak. It is important to keep your skin clean and free of bacteria that may cause inflammation during acne outbreaks. Living a healthy lifestyle will decrease your risks of acne outbreaks and will help you to combat the outbreaks should they occur.
So, I hope I have covered necessary tips on acne remedy and given an insight of various acne remedies.