Almost all adults have had the experience of acne and how painful can it get. It becomes a necessity to go for the most suitable treatment to get rid of the acne problem. A few simple steps and you can see your acne vanish within days.
1) Drink ample amount of water: Water flushes out toxic components from your body and makes your skin glow. Drink as much as 12 glasses of water each day. Drink Water!
2) Wash your face Every Day: Washing your face daily with cold water will help clear out those acne fast. Use an antibacterial soap with cold water to wash your face.
3) Light Make Up: Keep your make up simple, as it will protect your skin from those harmful chemicals in the makeup OR don't wear make up. Not every guy likes girls who covers their faces in powder, its a real turn of for me.
4) Eat Healthy: Fruits and vegetables are must in your meals. The processed foods, canned or frozen food items must be avoided. Try to keep distance from junk food. Take as much as possible of apples, blueberry, pear, papaya, watermelon, carrot, cauliflowers, peas, cucumber, corn, etc.
5) Live Healthy: Try to avoid the oily food at parties and get together. Eat less of chocolates and sweets. Cook Stir Fry, it takes 5-10 minutes chuck loads of vegetables in a Wok and add some stir fry sauce, add some poultry and cook some rice that will end up being a very healthy and delicious meal.
6) Take Minerals and Vitamins: Our body requires essential vitamins and minerals in specified amounts. So maintain a regular intake of vitamin B2, B5, B3, B6,C and minerals like calcium, zinc, manganese, inositol, etc. This is not just if you have Acne but in general you should always ensure you are taking your vitamins.
7) Vapor Your Face with Towel: Try to gently touch the acne area of your skin with a towel scampered with hot water. Be very careful, it will reduce inflammation of acne. I do this every night before I go to bed and although I am not sure if it works it makes me feel much cleaner.
8) Use Toothpaste over Acne: Surely, this will sound absurd to you but the ingredients in toothpaste are very effective in clearing the blackheads. Apply toothpaste over acne-infected skin before sleeping every night. I've tried this technique before and although it does work watch out that you don't apply too much toothpaste because your so excited. I did this once and woke up to a VERY red face the toothpaste has an acid in which burns of the layer of skin which makes the spot look red however if you use too much it could burn off too much skin.
Acne is a skin condition that usually occurs in adolescents. This skin condition is usually caused by the presence of a certain type of bacterium in the individual’s skin. This bacterium allows the skin to fester and blemishes to grow and become infected. There are also some factors that add to the severity of acne. Poor hygiene, clogged pores and an excessive amount of sebum on the skin can actually make acne worse. Constant exposure to dust and dirt can also amplify the case of acne. Although, acne does not flare up often, it’s effect is rather long lived and may need some degree of medication and treatment in order to control and manage it well.
This manifestation of this stage in an individual’s life can be excruciating for a teenager; not because of the pain but because of the consciousness of being physically marred no matter how temporary it may be. There is also a big possibility that severe cases of acne can result to scars. There are many different causes of scars and there are also several kinds of scars that may occur.
Scars from this condition are easy to circumvent by treating acne early on. Prevention is basically the better way to “treat” scars that may result from this condition. Not every person is susceptible to scarring as a result from this skin condition. Many people emerged unblemished from acne even after severe bouts on the face and other parts of the body. On the other hand, some people who scar easily suffer from deep or big scars just from a moderate flare up. One can not know how the condition will affect each individual person or if scars will form in an individual or not until the acne and the scars clear up or stay.
There are some so called scars that are actually just post inflammatory pigmentations that result from injury to the skin. Some of these scars eventually fade away or fade to a lighter tone. People who are darker skinned are more prone to post inflammatory pigmentation than lighter skinned individuals. Many bouts of acne result to these so called scars. If the pigmentation does not totally fade away, there are many different lightening cosmetics that can actually help to erase them. These cosmetics can also help to eradicate any more bouts of acne as long as their composition is good at doing so. Not all cosmetics work for people, but the more well know to work are those with salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide. Consulting a dermatologist early can help to prevent the occurrence of deep scars or lasting pigmentation.
Deep scars or gouges can also be the result of acne. Most are called ice pick scars due to the fact that they look like a person’s face was attacked by miniature ice picks. Treating these scars can be more difficult than treating hyper pigmentation. Collagen or fat injections are options for the deeper and more livid scars. Surgery and skin grafting are also other options for the more severe kinds of scars that may happen to a person who have suffered from acne. Shallow acne scars can be minimized in appearance by laser reconstruction, dermabrasion and microdermabrasion.
Individuals with keloid tendencies may have a difficult time getting rid of the scars that formed due to acne. Keloid is a skin condition where the person’s skin reacts to injury by growing too much skin which will look like bums on the skin surface. One solution is to inject retinoid compositions into the surrounding area of the scars or keloid formation and hope for the best. This process may take longer than other ways to treat other kinds of scars.